* The template for displaying Comments
* The area of the page that contains both current comments
* and the comment form. The actual display of comments is
* handled by a callback to twentytwelve_comment() which is
* located in the functions.php file.
* @package WordPress
* @subpackage Twenty_Twelve
* @since Twenty Twelve 1.0
* If the current post is protected by a password and
* the visitor has not yet entered the password we will
* return early without loading the comments.
if ( post_password_required() )